Mie Kocok, Noodle With Thick Beef Soup Plus Kikil From Bandung
Mie Kocok From Bandung - If visiting a region or city do not miss tasting the famous culinary in the city, Mie Kocok is one variant which you must taste when you come to town which is also dubbed as the Paris van Java, you should taste the delicious savory bowl of noodles that from the looks alone makes saliva production hehehe.
Mie Kocok consists of flat yellow noodles which are soft and spongy then doused the beef broth served with bean sprouts complete with chunks of kikil foot beef that makes distinctive aroma and taste.
When asked what difference between mie kocok and mie bakso (meatball noodles), eventhough the savory is different, eventhough the deliciousness is same, moreover if you add a little chili powder and pepper, Whew …increase the deliciousness of this noodle. if you like you can add a little soy sauce sprinkled with fried onions.
The beef broth is thicker than meatball broth, the chewy of noodles and kikil pep up your meal.
The price is so affordable, a portion is only Rp. 12,000-15,000 , if all you go to Bandung, you should taste is mie kocok kebun kawung or mie kocok mang daeng which is very popular.
Mie Kocok Recipe, Thick Beef Soup Noodles Plus Kikil From Bandung
- 500 grams of wet noodles
- 1 ounce of raw bean sprouts
- 1 beef leg (about 1 kilogram)
- 1.5 liters of air
- 4 bay leaves
- 3 lemongrass stalks
- 2 slices of ginger
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 5 red onions
- Adequate flavoring
How to make Noodle Shake
1. First, prepare the beef legs. Cook in a pressure cooker for an hour, no seasoning needed. If it is cooked, remove and drain.
2. Prepare a pot, boil 1.5 liters of water. Then enter the bay leaves, lemongrass that has been crushed, and pieces of ginger that have been crushed into the water.
3. Enter the beef legs that have been pressed earlier, then boil until cooked and tender.
4. While waiting for the beef leg to cook, prepare the ground spices. Thinly slice the onion and garlic. Fry until fragrant, turn off the heat and drain.
5. Puree the onion and garlic using a pestle or blender. After that, put it in the beef leg stew. Stir well.
6. Give enough flavoring according to taste.
7. Serve in a bowl with wet noodles and a sprinkling of celery leaves.
8. You can also add various other toppings according to taste such as meatballs or dumplings.